Pivotal considers customer feedback to be integral for improving the service we offer. Follow the complaints process as detailed below to give us feedback on the Pivotal service.
Every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently, and promptly taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome for the customer.
STEP 1: How to Complain
If you wish to make a complaint please email [email protected]
What we will need?
To help us investigate please provide us with the following information:
- your name
- If relevant, the vehicle registration number the complaint relates to
- details of how we can contact you
- a clear description of your complaint
- if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
- We endeavour to acknowledge receipt within 3 working days of a complaint being received.
- Within 14 working days of receiving your complaint we will either: write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response, or explain why we are not in a position to provide a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
STEP 2: If you are not happy with the outcome
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response within eight weeks from the day we received your complaint, you can usually ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
To be able to ask them for an independent review you must have given us the opportunity to find a resolution first and you must be an eligible individual, business or charity. You can find more information here.
If you wish to pursue your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service you must do so within six months from the date on which we send you our final response letter.
If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances. For example, if the Ombudsman believes that the delay was a result of exceptional circumstances.
THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SERVICE
- Telephone Number: 0300 123 9 123 (Monday to Friday 8am-8pm excluding bank holidays, 9am-1pm Saturday)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Website: Financial Ombudsman Service
Pivotal is a member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA). Unresolved complaints regarding our fair wear and tear policies may also be referred to them by visiting their website.
For details about the BVRLA conciliation service please click here.